Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 12 June 2022 By Dr. D.K. Olukoya – Joseph And His Brothers (I)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. DK Olukoya
TOPIC: Joseph And His Brothers (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 12 June 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 18:19-33, 2 Samuel 19, Acts 7:44-60, Acts 8:1-3, Psalm 73:1-14
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Genesis 50:17-21 (KJV)
17 So shall ye say unto Joseph, Forgive, I pray thee now, the trespass of thy brethren, and their sin; for they did unto the evil: and now, we pray thee, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of thy father. And Joseph wept when they spake unto him.
18 And his brethren also went and fell down before his face; and they said, Behold, we be thy servants.
19 And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God?
20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
21 Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.
MEMORY VERSE: “Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.” — Luke 17:3-4
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US.
MFM Devotional For Today MESSAGE:
Psychologist define forgiveness as a conscious, deliberate decision to withdraw the feeling of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness. Forgiveness is a very key quality of being a Christian. In the Bible, the word forgiveness is mentioned about 129 times. It is also included in the Lord’s Prayer.
Also Read: MFM Devotional 11 June 2022: Awake Thou That Sleepest (II)
The story of Joseph is a perfect example of forgiveness. It must have been very hard for him to forgive his brothers, but because Joseph had the love of God in his heart, God made it easy for him to do so. Joseph’s forgiveness was not only for his benefit, but for the benefit of the future children of the Israelites. If Joseph had not forgiven his brothers, maybe the promise that God gave Abraham about his seed becoming as many as the sand on the seashore might not have come to pass. Forgiveness on its own is not easy, especially when it is people you love the most and hold in high esteem that have offended you. But with God, all things are possible.
We should learn forgiveness because we gain a lot when we forgive. When we forgive, our God in heaven forgives all our sins and our prayers are answered. God’s mercies encompasses us round about and our lives become a testimony to those around us. Remember that unforgiveness is a sin, and it can take you to hell fire.
Beloved, forgiving others is a great way to show that you are an obedient Christian. It is also a good way to demonstrate that the love of God is at work in your life. When you don’t forgive, you imprison the person who has offended you and you imprison yourself as well. When you don’t forgive, you allow bitterness and resentment to occupy your heart. As someone put it, resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. be wise; forgive others as Joseph did.
- I repent of every sin of unforgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- I forgive everybody that has hurt me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, have mercy upon me and forgive every sin of unforgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- I wash my spirit, soul and body with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power using the sin of unforgiveness in my life to afflict me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, give me a forgiving spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- From the bottom of my heart, I forgive all those that have offended me, in the name of Jesus.
Also Read: Open Heaven 12 June 2022 – Workers Are Blessed
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. DK Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
SINGLES – PRAY YOUR WAY INTO MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH 2022
A 21-day personal prayer and fasting program to bring change for singles – Dr & Pst (Mrs) DK Olukoya
SECTION 2: Victory At Last
SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 1
MEMORY VERSE: Philippians 2:9-11
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SECTION
DAY 8 of 21 (12/06/22)
Break by 2pm
- Father, in the name of Jesus, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you are going to do in my life through this programme.
- You the heavens over my life open by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I puncture every satanic accusation against my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar of loneliness I shatter you to pieces in the name of Jesus
- Oh Lord, let my divinely-ordained husband appear in the name of Jesus.
- Every cloud covering the face of my husband tear by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every spirit of harlotry in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every spirit of staleness in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual marriage conducted unconsciously for me, be dissolved by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit husbands/wife, release me by fire in the name of Jesus.
12:00 – 12:15am
- Every spirit husband/wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit husband/wife, die in the name of Jesus.
- Everything you have deposited in my life come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that is working against my marital testimony, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband/wife in the name of Jesus.
- I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife in the name of Jesus.
- I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage in the name of Jesus.
- I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificaten in the name of Jesus.
- I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband/wife in the name of Jesus.
- I send thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage in the name of Jesus
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.