Open Heaven 6 July 2022 Wednesday Daily Devotional By Pastor EA Adeboye – Get Reports I
Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional
Open Heaven 6 July 2022 TOPIC: Get Reports I
MEMORISE: “And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.” — Mark 6:30 (KJV)
READ: Mark 6:7-13, Mark 6:30 (KJV)
7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
8 And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
9 But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
10 And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart then, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
13 And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.
30 And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 95-98
Open Heaven 6 July 2022 MESSAGE:
Delegation is a very important principle in leadership. Since the leader is only one man, he cannot achieve much except he delegates some of his duties to other people to do. I am the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God which is in over 190 nations of the world. It is absolutely impossible for me to be coordinating the activities of all the parishes in these nations directly hence, I have to delegate to other Pastors to support me in doing the work. One mistake that many people make after delegating is to abandon the duties delegated in the hands of the ones delegated to. I have always said it that you don’t get what you expect, you get what you inspect. After you have delegated duties to people, you must check to be sure that they are carrying them out correctly. If you cannot check physically Jesus, then you must ensure that they bring you reports as detailed as that which the disciples gave to Christ in Mark 6:30. The Bible says they “told Him ALL things, both what they had done and what they had taught”. The report must cover every single thing that was done or said in executing the assignment given.
Also Read: Open Heaven 5 July 2022 – Remove Faith Killers
The Bible reading makes us understand that after every season of assignment or project, there must be a gathering where everyone gives a report of what they did. After every service, every worker ought to give a report of how the service went and what challenges they had in each department. That way, before the next service or season of assignment, every challenge would have been addressed.
Nowadays, you can get your report first hand directly on your phone. Many a time, when I am outside the country, I have called the Pastor at the Headquarters of The Redeemed Christian Church of God in Nigeria to say, “Well done, the sermon today was powerful”. At first, he was surprised as to how I could have heard the sermon, but what I just did was to log on to the Church’s media page to watch it live. I got my report on what he was teaching the people first hand on my phone. You can also do the same if you set up a good reporting structure for the people you are leading, leveraging the technology available to us now.
Open Heaven 6 July 2022 KEY POINT:
Delegate, but don’t abandon your duties.
Open Heaven 6 July 2022 HYMN 6: Ho, My Comrades See The Signal
1 Ho My Comrades See The Signal,
Waving In The Sky!
Reinforcements now Appearing,
Victory Is nigh!
“Hold the fort for I am Coming,”
Jesus signs still,
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy Grace We Will”
2 See the mighty host Advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty men around us Falling
Courage almost gone!
3 See the glorious banner Waving
Hear the trumpet blow,
In our Leader’s Name we’ll Triumph
Over every Foe!
4 Fierce and long the battle Rages
But our help is near;
Onward comes our Great Commander
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!
RCCG 10 DAYS MID-YEAR FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY JULY 6TH, 2022.
PRAYER FOR MERCY (INDIVIDUALS)
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 51:1-19, Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of God’s glory, but grace is available for as many that will confess and forsake their sins. The Lord is ready to forgive by His mercy. It is time to cry to God for mercy and forgiveness.
- Father, thank you for saving my soul by your mercy and love in Jesus name. Joh 3:16.
- Father, thank you for the supreme price you paid at the cross of Calvary for the remission of my sins in Jesus name. John 3:16.
- Father, mercy and forgiveness belong to you, have mercy and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Johua 3:16. Romans 9:15.
- Father, have mercy on me and forgive me the sins of my father in Jesus name. Daniel 9:9.
- Father, please let your mercy prevail over every judgment upon me and my family in Jesus name. Lam 3:22.
- Father, show me your mercy and grant me and my family your salvation in Jesus name. Psalm 85:7.
- Father, hear my cry and be merciful unto me in Jesus name. Psalm 86:3.
- Father, arise and have compassion upon me and my family in Jesus name. Psalm 102:13.
- Father, please satisfy my family with your mercy so that we may rejoice and be glad all the days of our lives in Jesus name. Psalm 90:14.
- Father, let your mercy speaks for me and my family throughout this year in Jesus name Psalm 25:6.
- Father, have mercy upon me and my family according to your loving kindness and according to the multitude of your tender mercy in Jesus name. Psalm 51:1
- Father, by your mercy cleanse me and my family with the precious blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name. Heb 9:32.
- Father, let your mercy speak for my family wherever we have lost hope in Jesus name. 1 kings 17:12.
- Father, by your mercy, let my situation receive divine intervention in Jesus name 1 kings 17:12-15
- Father, by your mercy, let me receive grace and favor to continue successfully the journey of this year in Jesus name. Est 2:17.
Open Heavens 2022 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor EA Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven for Today 2022
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus’ name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.