Open Heaven 8 July 2022 Friday Daily Devotional By Pastor EA Adeboye – Top Up Your Fuel Tank
Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional
Open Heaven 8 July 2022 TOPIC: Top Up Your Fuel Tank
MEMORISE: “And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.” — Mark 6:31 (KJV)
READ: Mark 6:30-32 (KJV)
30 And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.
31 And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.
32 And they departed into a desert place by ship privately.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 102-103
Open Heaven 8 July 2022 MESSAGE:
One major thing about how a car works is the fact that cars need a constant supply of fuel to keep running. It does not matter how much fuel is in the tank; after it has run for a while, the fuel will be exhausted, and then it would not be able to run until the tank is refilled. Likewise, there is always a need for you to refill after you have given out so much. After expending a lot of energy, you need to go aside, rest and eat to regain strength. In memory verse for today, Jesus told the disciples to go aside, and rest after their stenuous evangelism trip.
Also Read: Open Heaven 7 July 2022 – Get Reports II
The reason many men of God are becoming less effective is that they don’t rest. There are many people always thronging them because of the anointing, but if they don’t get adequate rest, they would break down. You may be very anointed, but you are still flesh and blood. Even Jesus Christ was so tired that He went to the inner part of the ship where no one could disturb Him and slept through a storm (Mark 4:37-38).
Sometimes, you also need to refill your anointing tank. After many major miracles that Jesus did, He went aside to the mountain to pray (Matthew 14:16-23). I told one of my sons one day to take things easy because he was attending so many programs with little time for him to refill. He looked at me in a funny way, as if to say, “But l see you also working just as hard.” I had to point his attention to the fact that l have only very few engagements in a certain period of every year, especially when we fast in the Redeemed Christian Church of God. You don’t see me traveling during these periods. If l must minister somewhere, it would be close to my base because l am refilling my tank. If you don’t refill the anointing and goes dry, the people will notice and then you would realize that it is not really you they love, it is the anointing you carry.
Every car mechanic will tell you that it is dangerous to run your car on an empty tank. If you do, the fuel pump would suck up some debris and that can cause serious damage to your car. Don’t run around empty. When you don’t take time to refill your energy or anointing tank, you are endangering your life.
Open Heaven 8 July 2022 ACTION POINT:
Always take out time to refill your tank, whether it is knowledge, anointing, energy or whatever you expend.
Open Heaven 8 July 2022 HYMN 3: Deeper Deeper In The Love Of Jesus
1 Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher ev’ry day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy word.
2 Deeper, deeper! Blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.
3 Deeper, deeper! Tho’ it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.
4 Deeper, higher ev’ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror,
And in His own image
Perfected at last.
RCCG 10 DAYS MID-YEAR FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
DAY 5: FRIDAY JULY 8TH, 2022.
PRAYER FOR MERCY (NATIONS AND NIGERIA)
BIBLE TEXT: PROVERBS 14:34, 29:1-3. MATTHEW 24:1-14
We are witnesses to the reality of nations rising up against nations, troubles and killings in almost every continents of the world. This will continue until the return of our Lord Jesus. (Mat 24:7). In the midst of these turbulence, we need to pray for peace of God to reign.
- Father, we thank you for the relative peace that the nations of the world are enjoying now in Jesus name.
- Father, we pray for your peace to reign in all our nations, all over the world, in Jesus name.
- Father, let those who cause conflicts all over the world repent and seeks peace, in Jesus
name. 1 Tim 2:2
- Father please raise peace loving people and nations to work against conflicts, aggressions in the world, in Jesus name.
- Father, let your word have it rightful place in the hearts of our world leaders to foster world peace and unity in Jesus name. Prov 21:1.
- Father, disappoint the devices of the craft and don’t allow their hands to perform their enterprise, in Jesus name. Job 5:12
- Father by your mercy, intervene in the conflicts going on between terrorist organizations and the government all over the world in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, prevail and silent all terrorist groups all over the world, let there be confusion among them in Jesus name. Gen 11:1-9
- Father, please by your mighty power let there be peace movements across the nations and continents to bring about an end to the regime of nuclear, chemical weapons and others designed for human destruction in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus, you are the prince of peace, kings of kings, come and reign all over the whole universe, in Jesus name.
- Father; we come against every witchcraft power and their altars that are afflicting the lives of the innocent people in our nations in Jesus name. Exo 34:13
- Father, let the power of other gods that represent Dagon, and being worshiped in our nations collapse and break to pieces in Jesus name. 1Sam 5:3-4
- Father, have mercy upon our nation and let all the strangers that have invaded our nation hear sounds of confusion from heaven and let them help to destroy one another with their sword in Jesus name. 2 Chr 20:22-24.
- Father, have mercy upon our nation and uproot every plant you have not planted in Jesus name. Mat 15:13.
- Father, have mercy and break lose our nation from the stronghold of the wicked leadership in Jesus name. Deu.33:27.
Open Heavens 2022 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor EA Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven for Today 2022
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus’ name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.