Prayers That Scare The Enemy By Dr. DK Olukoya
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. DK Olukoya
THE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
MANN WATER SERVICE
TOPIC: PRAYERS THAT SCARE THE ENEMY
ANCHORED SCRIPTURES: PSALM 18:44-45
MINISTER: DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA (GO MFM WORLDWIDE)
Are there prayers that scare the enemy? Are there situations where the enemy can be scared? The answer is a response Yes.
I am praying for somebody here: if your sevenfold Amen can shake down the gates of hell, that anointing to terrify the enemy should come upon you now, in the name of Jesus.
There are prayers:
- that throw panic into the camp of the enemy.
- the enemy will wish you do not pray.
Whether you like it or not, you will always have an enemy. Your enemy is any power:
- assigned to sabotage the assignment of God for your life.
- resisting or resisting your desire to increase.
- that is unhappy about your progress.
- that strengthens what God wants to remove from your life.
- assigned to kill your potential.
- that hates your laughter, your joy.
An uncommon enemy will always require an uncommon weapon. Anything good will always have an enemy. The enemy you fail to destroy will eventually destroy you. An uncontested enemy will always flourish.
Also Read: The Greatest Curse Of The Human Race By Dr. DK Olukoya
I am praying for somebody here that any power that does not want your progress shall receive the slap of death, in the name of Jesus.
THE PRINCIPLES OF PRAYERS THAT SCARE THE ENEMY:
- Prayers that overload the enemy. That is, you are sending the enemy a large amount of information. You are releasing missiles in quick succession. It scares the enemies when they see somebody who can pray that kind of prayer.
I am praying for one brother here and one woman here that has the enemy made it their full time effort to steal your joy, they shall receive paralysis, in the name of Jesus.
- The enemy does not like the prayer of paralysis. You must identify the weak point of the enemy and sending arrows to it.
- The enemy does not like to be asked to go to dry places. Wicked spirits hate dry places and so you decree want and famine upon them. You decree drought and hunger upon them, they are afraid. The Bible says that when an unclean spirit leaves a man, he does not go very far. He goes through dry places and is tired and then tries to come back to his house. So the enemy does not like this kind of prayers.
- The enemy does not like the prayer of exhaustion. You get them tired. You cause them to carry out useless operations until they are tired. Prayers that make them to waste their energy and resources. Prayers that command vagabond duty upon them. You may find it interesting but demons do get tired and they decide to run away so that you will not destroy them.
- The enemy does not like the weapon of blindness being used against him, that you say that they should not see. They are opening their eyes but they cannot see. That was what happened that the enemies of Elisha were asking Elisha for Elisha.
I am praying for somebody here: all the evil eyes that have been monitoring your breakthroughs shall receive fire in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold amen).
- The enemy does not like you decreeing civil war against him. They do not like it at all.
- The enemy does not like any prayer that makes him to lose his vigilance. They hate those kinds of prayers.
- The enemy is scared when he sees someone who understands prayer of provocation. You provoke them so much that they cannot do anything. They hate such prayers.
- The enemy does not like the prayer pressure (constant bombardment). They do not like it at all. They are scared when they see a man or woman who understands such kinds of prayers.
- The enemy does not like the prayer to command him to go into the deep or the abyss. The enemy hates this kind of prayer so much that they actually begged Jesus not to send them into the deep, the bottomless pit or abyss. They do not want to go there (Luke 8:31) because once they get into the abyss, then it is like they are eternally imprisoned. This is what happens when we pray “die”, which means “become unavailable!”. All activities for demons seize when they arrive at the bottomless pit. So those kinds of prayers scare them to nonsense. Note these kinds of prayers very well.
- Speaking confusion into the camp of the enemy. There is something known as the camp of the enemy. The Bible says that even the wise can be confounded. Confusion is a very spiritual weapon and God was the first person to use this weapon. There is a secret known as confusion of force (Daniel 9:7). The weapon of confusion does not fail.
I am praying for one man and one woman here that all your stubborn enemies shall drink the water of confusion, in the name of Jesus.
Shout this three (3) hot times: O God arise, and let my enemies be scattered
- The enemy does not like receiving the rain of fire. When things become difficult, fire is always the answer.
- The enemy does not like any anti-Egyptian prayers. You know Moses battled the gods of the Egyptians to a standstill. Those ten plagues were actually aimed at the gods of Egypt and they were designed to give proof to the gods of Egypt. Frogs, lice, flies, murrain on cattle and all sorts showed the Egyptians terrible things.
- The enemy does not like the prayer of compulsory and forceful burial. They do not like it at all. If they see a man who understands this kind of prayer, they do not like it at all.
May your enemies experience burial after the order of Korah, Dathan and Abiram, in the name of Jesus.
Satanic arrows, satanic bullets, I am not your candidate, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Water of confusion, swallow my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Destiny robbers, hear the Word of the Lord, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of fire from heaven, arise, fight for me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Altar of satanic delay, hear the Word of the Lord, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers tying down my destiny, scatter in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to rubbish my destiny, what are you waiting for? Die in the name of Jesus.
- Every rope of darkness tying me down, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers wanting me to be a candidate of incurable disease, what are you waiting for? Die in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral chain holding down my progress, die in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that pursued my parents and are now pursuing me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, kill my stubborn problem, in the name of Jesus.
- (Pray this 3 hot times: the second time you put your hand on your head, and the third time you put your hand on your chest) Powers assigned to waste my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.