RCCG House Fellowship Leader Manual 24 July 2022, Lesson – Be Earthly Relevant And Heavenly Focused
OPENING PRAYER: Father, please make me relevant on earth and at the same time Heavenly focused.
PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE: The leader should ask members what they understood from last topic.
MEMORY VERSE: “And every man that strives for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.” – 1 Corinthians 9:25
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (KJV)
24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that strives for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: not that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
Heaven is in dare need of a generation that is balanced. God is in search of people; He will not be ashamed to be call His own Hebrew 11:6. Now, is the time for a mind shift to identify God’s plan and purpose and God’s expectation from those He calls His own 3 John 1:2, Matthew 6:33.
In today’s Bible text, God we can see that wants us to know and live His plan, purpose and Will to the extent of being intentional about it. As we continue in today’s study, we will see why we need to run with a vision and never to loose focus. God wants t5be proud of you, don’t just exist without relevant, you are the salt of the Earth, ye are gods.
A. LESSON AIM: Teach members to have an earthly mandate and as well to be Heavenly focused.
B. TEACHING OBJECTIVES: At the end of the lesson, members should be able to:
i. Understand that they have an earthly mandate.
ii. Understand that no matter the earthly distraction, they must be Heavenly focused.
C. TEXT REVIEW: 1CORINTHIANS 9:24-27.
i. Run to obtain a price in the Kingdom of God.
ii. Be careful that after every good work that you be not a cast away.
D. TEACHING METHOD: Use interactive/ discussion method.
E. TIME MANAGEMENT: Share the teaching time using the suggested time schedule.
1. YOU HAVE AN EARTHLY MANDATE
2. GOD HAS A CLEAR AND SPECIFIC THOUGHT OF HOW YOU SHOULD LIVE ON EARTH. GENESIS 1:28.
- BE FRUITFUL: You are a seed that should fall to the ground, find his root, germinate, with a broad leave enough to receive light to produce its fur. Your fruit should be pleasant to the eye and to taste. Your fruit should not be hidden. Deuteronomy 28:4.
- MULTIPLY: Your fruit should abide and yield increase. Hebrews 6:14.
- REPLENISH: You are a Co-Creator with God on earth. Psalms 82:6
- SUBDUE: You are more than a conqueror. The earth is subjected to you. Psalms 91:13, Isaiah 14:16.
- FILL THE EARTH: As far as your eye can see. You are without limit. Genesis 13:14-15.
- HAVE DOMINION: You are in charge over everything that Earth holds. Psalms 155:16
Keep your eye single, the earth is not your home. Jesus has gone to prepare a better place for you. John 17:12-16.
- NOT OF THIS WORLD: You were never created for the earth, but rather the earth for you. So don’t lose control, keep your eye on the ball. FOCUS.
- NOT A HOME: You deserve a place better, Jesus has gone ahead for you. John 14:1-4.
ACTIVITY: Class should mention things that they can do to be earthly relevant and not loosing the focus of Heaven?
SUMMARY: Our stay on earth must be full of relevance even as eternity in view.
CONCLUSION: Never lose a touch of your home at the expense of this world.
- Father, help me to keep my eyes single.
- Father, please make RCCG members and their leader relevant, influential and focus.
- Father, help all RCCG members to make Heaven.
- Father, increase you auction upon Daddy GO and use him more for your glory.
- Individual prayers.
ASSIGNMENT: Diligently carry out all the daily tasks outlined in the Golden diet below.
GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK:
MONDAY: 1 Samuel 15:22, Psalms 51:15-17. Father, please give me the spirit of obedience.
TUESDAY: Proverbs 22:14, 2:16.
WENESDAY: Nehemiah 13:26-28, 1 Kings 11:1. Father, please do not let me be the subject of mockery.
THURSDAY: Ezra 10:2-17. Father, please forgive us over every act of obeying the strange woman and grant us the grace to restitute.
FRIDAY: 2 Chronicles 30:8. Father, please give me the grace to please you always.
SATURDAY: 1 Kings 3:12-14. Father, please give me the grace to manage your resources perfectly.
SUNDAY: Proverbs 7:5. Father, please keep me away from this strange woman.
SUNDAY: Appreciate God.
Thank you for reading. This manual was shared via www.TheDevotionals.Com.Ng